Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Steals based off of Yahoo rankings

This is a list of guys that as I draft I say I wouldn't mind having that guy. This isn't a list that a lot of you will be surprised by. These are guys who I target every draft for my backups and guys I look to grab because they are listed lower than I think they should be on Yahoo.

C- Ianetta, Varitek, Barrett- too low
1B- Shealy, Gonzalez, Duncan, Youkilis, Conor Jackson, Mike Jacobs, Dan Johnson, Laroche, Cuddyer
2B- Kinsler, Kelly Johnson (OF now in Yahoo, will gain 2B eligibility), Burke
3B- Tracy, Gordon, Teahen, Edwin E
SS- Drew, Peralta, Tulowitsky
OF- Francoeur, Cuddyer, Chris B. Young, Duncan, Youkilis, Bonds, Roberts, Gomes, Rios- too low,
SP- Sanchez, Olsen, AJ Burnett- too low, Harden, Patterson, Kazmir- too low, Chuck James, Adam Wainright, Anthony Reyes, Garza- too low, Dave Bush
Closers- Saito- way too low, Lidge, Torres- way too low
Middle relievers- Juan Rincon- way too low,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good list and I agree with just about every one of your picks... Except for Lidge. That guy is in for a tough year.