Monday, March 26, 2007

Top 25 First Basemen

I left off guys like Kendrick, Ivan Rodriguez, and Jeff Kent who I don't like as my 1B but don't mind in other positions. Thome/Thomas are not in here because of no eligibility and I don't see them gaining that eligibility. I placed Hafner on this list because I believe he will gain 1B eligibility this year. Click on each name to be taken to Fangraphs where you will find stats and multiple projections.

1. Albert Pujols
2. David Ortiz
3. Travis Hafner
4. Ryan Howard
5. Lance Berkman
6. Mark Teixeira
7. Paul Konerko
8. Derek Lee
9. Justin Morneau
10. Carlos Delgado
11. Gary Sheffield
12. Prince Fielder
13. Jason Giambi
14. Adam LaRoche
15. Richie Sexson
16. Todd Helton
17. Nick Swisher
18. Michael Cuddyer
19. Adrian Gonzalez
20. Ryan Shealy
21. Lyle Overbay
22. Conor Jackson
23. Kevin Youkilis
24. Nomar Garciapparra
25. Mike Jacobs

No comments: